Looking for a unique Host/Hostess gift this holiday season? Something that will be enjoyed, shared and remembered long after the party is over. Choose one of the Canadian Birch Company Birch syrups. If your host or hostess is into BBQing or creating desserts with sweet glazes or toppings, or cooking with Balsamic flavours, The Canadian Dark Birch Syrup may be the ticket. For those who like creating finishing sauces, creamy pasta sauces, savoury glazes or who just love to experiment with different flavours, Amber Birch Syrup fits the bill. Not sure of your host’s or hostess’s culinary leanings? Then Amber Gold may be the best choice. No cooking or preparing required. Just drizzle and enjoy.
Other guests will bring the wine, the flowers and the chocolate. You can bring a unique experience!
- Drizzle The Canadian Birch Company Amber Gold Birch Syrup over strawberries – roast in the oven for 10 minutes
- Add a few drops of The Canadian Birch Company or Amber Gold Birch Syrup to whipped cream and serve on your favourite dessert
- Sprinkle fresh pineapple slices with brown sugar & a splash of The Canadian Birch Company Amber Birch Syrup and grill on the bbq — serve on a cheese platter or in a fruit salad
- Mix The Canadian Birch Company Amber Birch Syrup with nuts or berries and use as a topping for baked brie or camembert
- A little Canadian Birch Company Amber or Dark Birch Syrup livens up your hot chocolate
- Substitute Canadian Birch Company Dark Birch Syrup for Balsamic vinegar
- Blend some birch syrup with your maple syrup for a pancake taste sensation